Langsung ke konten utama

My Last Holiday : Big Conference

In my last holiday I did many things. I went to Lembang with my organization, I was hanging out with my friends, I went picnic with my family, I went to my grandparent's house to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. So, I went to many places on my last holiday.

But, the most interesting activity that I did is when I went to Villa Istana Bunga in Lembang for big conference my organization 'perwakilan kelas'. That's because with that activity I felt closer to my organization friends and seniors. Also, in 2018 I didn't socializing with others that much, so I  really proud of myself being a productive person last holiday.


The big conference was held on 22 December 2019 until 24 December 2019. It was really fun actually, even though it's a conference. There are a lot of games and many fun activities except the conference. For the example is we were grilling satay in the first night before we went to bed or we were splashing water to each others at the villa's yard just for fun. 

The intention of this activity actually is for evaluate our work in the organization and what have we planned for the next 3 months. I feel motivated by the result of that and I thought this activity is make me a better person because make me realized all mistakes that I've done. 

I was in the consumption division. So, I should preparing all the food and served it when we were there. But, my friend didn't let me to do the cooking things because I've made the foods burnt twice. Everyone panicked when they smelt the smell of burnt. Then, everybody knew that I can't cook well because of that. 

But, it was a really memorable things and I enjoyed the activity. Even me and all of my friends tired because of that, we really happy and luckily the seniors appreciated all of our hard work.

So, I really grateful for my last holiday!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recount Text : Bombing Of Hiroshima & Nagasaki

BOMBING OF HIROSHIMA & NAGASAKI The bombing in Hiroshima and Nagasaki happened on August 6 in Hiroshima and August 9 in Nagasaki, The United States deployed 2 nuclear bombs on both cities, leaving casualties up to 226.000. The cause of the bombing is due to Japan attacked Pearl Harbour on 1941 without being provoked, with at least 353 jet-fighers bomber aircraft, and torpedo jet by Japanase navy. Hirsohima stands around flat river delta, with only few hills. The bomb was deployed on the centre of the city where most of the Japanese people lives with wooden residentials structures. These factor meant that the total casualties and destruction in Hiroshima is higher than Nagasaki which around 150.000. The bomb in Hiroshima destroyed 13 square kilometers of city. Almost half of the buildings in Hiroshima were completely destroyed and burned. Almost all of the structures in the city were either wiped out or damaged. Because of the Nagasaki’s geography and the bombi...

Procedure Video

Hello everyone, for my procedure video task I made a video that discussed "How to Adapt in New School Environment" ^^ You all could clink the link below to access my video, thank you! <3 Procedure Video - How to Adapt in New School Environment

My Goal My Ambition

 What I want to be in the future? I'm not sure for now what I want to be when I grow up but I have a faith that I would help others. I have a thought that I want to be a psychologist because I want people more care about their mental health and also I want to learn how should I do around others. But also, I want to travel the world and being a volunteer to help others.  What I've done to achieve my dreams? I want to travel the world and helping people, that means I should learn other languages beside my mother language. I have extra lesson of english since I was in elementary school because of english is international language. But also, I have tried to learn other languages also even though still not good of it.  I want to volunteer and I really want to interact with children. I have won a story telling competition when I was in elementary school, well maybe that would useful in the future because I can entertain children with story telling.  Actually, I don't reall...