Langsung ke konten utama

All About Me

Well hi there, it's me, Hasna. 

So I'll tell you all about myself in this post. I'm just an ordinary girl, and I am studying in 3 Senior High School in my lovely city, Bandung. I was born in Bandung at September 21, 2004. So I'm living in Bandung since I was born. I'm 14 years old now, but in September this year I'll turning 15! I can't wait cause I really want to be a legal so bad.

I have 2 brothers, and I'm the only daughter in my family and I'm the youngest. Well, I can't lie that I kinda a crybaby. But my parents and my brothers really love me, so they're not really complaining about that.

By the way, I was studying in 2 Junior High School before I came to high school. All of memories in there was amazing and fun. Well, I'm not a really smart person when I was in junior high school. But I hope in high school, I will make my parents proud.

About me, I think that I kind of sloppy. But don't worry I am a kindhearted person. Lol, I know it's sound narcissistic, but believe me it's true. So let's be friends, everyone!

A person who inspired me is Mrs. Susi Pudjiastuti. Why? Cause she's really cool. She just studied till middle school, but now she's minister of fishery. And she make me believe that a woman can be someone who inspiring a lot of people.

For your information, I really support 'self-love' action. Do you know what is self-love? In case you doesn't know what is self-love, self-love is an action that showing that you love yourself and you proud and be grateful for being yourself.

Why I support 'self-love' action? There is story behind that of course, I didn't like myself for being kinda black-skinned. It''s wrong, I know. Every time people saying that I'm beautiful, I didn't believe it. Why? Cause I didn't want to hear that, I was really jealous to all of my friends who had light-skin.

But one day, one of my friends send me a text that made me touched. She texted me like ' hasna, how are you? I just wanna tell you that you're really pretty and artistic. Don't be afraid to show yourself!' I was happy to read that. And then I realized, that every woman in this world is pretty, no matter how they look like. It doesn't matter if you white or black, you fat or skinny, you tall or short. I believe that every person in this world is beautiful in their own way.

I think that's all about myself. I hope every person who reading this had a good day.  Don't forget to love yourself! You are loved. Bye-bye <3

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recount Text : Bombing Of Hiroshima & Nagasaki

BOMBING OF HIROSHIMA & NAGASAKI The bombing in Hiroshima and Nagasaki happened on August 6 in Hiroshima and August 9 in Nagasaki, The United States deployed 2 nuclear bombs on both cities, leaving casualties up to 226.000. The cause of the bombing is due to Japan attacked Pearl Harbour on 1941 without being provoked, with at least 353 jet-fighers bomber aircraft, and torpedo jet by Japanase navy. Hirsohima stands around flat river delta, with only few hills. The bomb was deployed on the centre of the city where most of the Japanese people lives with wooden residentials structures. These factor meant that the total casualties and destruction in Hiroshima is higher than Nagasaki which around 150.000. The bomb in Hiroshima destroyed 13 square kilometers of city. Almost half of the buildings in Hiroshima were completely destroyed and burned. Almost all of the structures in the city were either wiped out or damaged. Because of the Nagasaki’s geography and the bombi...

Procedure Video

Hello everyone, for my procedure video task I made a video that discussed "How to Adapt in New School Environment" ^^ You all could clink the link below to access my video, thank you! <3 Procedure Video - How to Adapt in New School Environment

My Goal My Ambition

 What I want to be in the future? I'm not sure for now what I want to be when I grow up but I have a faith that I would help others. I have a thought that I want to be a psychologist because I want people more care about their mental health and also I want to learn how should I do around others. But also, I want to travel the world and being a volunteer to help others.  What I've done to achieve my dreams? I want to travel the world and helping people, that means I should learn other languages beside my mother language. I have extra lesson of english since I was in elementary school because of english is international language. But also, I have tried to learn other languages also even though still not good of it.  I want to volunteer and I really want to interact with children. I have won a story telling competition when I was in elementary school, well maybe that would useful in the future because I can entertain children with story telling.  Actually, I don't reall...